When completing the application,
be sure to select "PhD-Bioinformatics"
The CST graduate application has two sections. Both sections must be completed by all applicants. The first section of the application allows you to provide information on your background and academic history. A second, required section of your application consists of supplementary materials (e.g., your transcript, personal statement, resume, letters of reference). Documents can be uploaded anytime (either before or after payment of the application fee) by clicking "Submit Required Items" from the My Account page. Here, you can also request that letters of reference be sent on your behalf via Submit Required Items.
Official transcripts to be mailed to:College of Science and Technology
340 Carnell Hall
1803 North Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19122
If you require additional information please email email@example.com.
Application Materials Required:
- Graduate Record Examination [GRE] results
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals who have knowledge of the applicant's aptitude in fields related to this program (science, math, etc.)
- A personal statement explaining why the applicant wishes to become a doctoral student in the Bioinformatics program at Temple University
- Results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language [TOEFL] (Required for applicants whose first language is not English or who have not earned a bachelor's degree from a U.S. institution)
- Official transcripts from previously attended institutions.
- Résumé/CV that summarizes all relevant education, and work/research experiences