College of Science and Technology
Apply to our program
For Fall Admissions
Domestic (US): January 5; International: November 15
A limited set of applications may be considered after the deadline.
Application Materials Required:
- Graduate Record Examination [GRE] results
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals who have knowledge of the applicant's aptitude in fields related to this program (science, math, etc.)
- A personal statement explaining why the applicant wishes to become a doctoral student in the Bioinformatics program at Temple University
- Results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language [TOEFL] (Required for applicants whose first language is not English or who have not earned a bachelor's degree from a U.S. institution)
- Official transcripts from previously attended institutions.
- Résumé/CV that summarizes all relevant education, and work/research experiences